Thursday, October 4, 2007

Discovering my Passion

One day my girlfriend said to me - What financial arrangements do you have for your daughter ? - Wham !!

It was as if someone had hit me with a baseball bat, I was so busy making a life in Canada and working a job I did'nt have anything in place.

Next day I signed up with a "financial expert", this started my journey of discovery. Like most financial institutions I was advised to expect 8-10% return and me knowing no different - like most people - went on my way. Back to my job to make a paycheque to pay the bills to try and make a life, I was no different to anybody else.

But this episode awoke something in me and I had to investigate this financial field, I was looking for a way to get more returns and so turned to the internet - What I found changed the way I viewed the whole system we are subject to.
You see there are people who have been in the industry who want to get the truth out by setting up their own sites, which lead to other sites etc, etc - these were the people I wanted to connect with, I was looking for the secrets of the Rich !
Don't you ever wonder - If they are so knowledgeable, Why do they work for someone else ??? The way I understood it, the way to real wealth is in having your own business
.....Read More

No comments: